Thinksport Sunscreen SPF 50+ (3oz)
Thinksport sunscreen is highly effective, falls into the highest category for water resistance and has a sensible SPF 50+ rating. Thinksport sunscreens utilize average zinc oxide particles greater than 110nm. Physical (or mineral) sunscreens work by protecting the skin with a physical barrier on top of the skin. Mineral sunscreens contain an active ingredient of either zinc or titanium oxide. Thinkbaby sunscreen has the active ingredient of zinc oxide.
Features & Benefits:
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes) (per FDA 2012 Rules)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel.
Reserve Thinksport Sunscreen SPF 50+ (3oz) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.