Tiny Smarts - Jittering
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Charming on the go snail clip-toy with jittery feedback that stimulates the senses and helps develop fine motor skills
- Toy includes an all-smiles, soft snail that features a fun peek-a-boo game
- Engaging high-contrast basic colors especially appropriate for young babies
- 0-2 months: Hold the snail around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on the toy, slowly move it from side to side.
- 2-4 months: Baby randomly reaches out with her hand to touch the snail toy, causing it to swing and move.
- 4-6 months: Baby’s grasp reflex disappears and her hand-control improves, allowing her to reach out confidently and pull the toy to make it jitter. The fun peek-a-boo feature can help baby take her first steps in understanding object permanence.
Write a Review