Leander - Crib + Conversion Kit
A good bed is much more that just an item of furniture. Corny? Maybe. But we believe that a good bed is an investment in your child’s well-being. Even super-heroes need their beauty sleep. Sleep is that secret ingredient, which gives children the energy they need to learn. Sleep helps the brains and bodies to grow. And sleep recharges the batteries.
From baby to junior bed
The Leander® bed follow your child. The bed is built to last – in more ways than one. It takes just an Allen key and a couple of screws to change the design and function. Like it takes Clark Kent only a second to become Superman. Five great beds in one. Simple and totally cool.
When you buy the Leander® bed you only need to invest in a bed once. The bed grows with your child. Start by using the bed with the bottom and sides placed in baby position. When your baby starts to stand by himself or herself, lower the bottom of the bed.
A bed that grow with you child
When you child is ready to crawl out of bed without any help, you can remove the sides of the bed. You now have a regular 70x120 cm bed.
When the bed becomes too short, simply change the sides and base of the bed with the junior kit that is included when purchasing the bed. You now have a 70x150 cm junior bed.
Guardrails are available as an accessory if your child needs extra security. When the bed no longer is used as a bed, it can be used as a smart sofa in the teenage room.
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Made in the European Union
- Non-Full Size (48" x 28" x 38")
- 2 Fixed, Stationary Sides
- Molded FSC Certified Beechwood
- Surface Treated with a Water Based Finish
- Essentiamattress and mattress extension (for junior bed conversion) are available for purchase
- Mattress Support Adjustable in Two (2) Positions
- 4 pieces of furniture in one design - crib, daybed, transition bed junior bed (all components are included)
- Comforting - primary sleep unit accompanies and grows with child from infant to tween
Reserve Leander - Crib + Conversion Kit at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.