Vera Glider - Fabric w/ Walnut Base
Monte Designs largest and most sumptuous glider yet, the Vera provides incredible gliding comfort. With a removable back cushion that is pillow-soft and a removable seat cushion that is super comfy, you will sink right into this extra-wide and luxurious glider.
- Performance heathered: These polyester fabrics are very durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. Smooth to the touch, stain resistant & water repellant material offering subtle mixed colour variations that add depth and texture.
- Charge chair for approx. 8 hours for up 8 weeks of use
- Handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Arrives fully assembled
- Gliding stops when chair reclines
- 2 Buttons on the inside armrest -- one to raise feet and recline, one to return chair to upright position
- Gliding AND swiveling base, choose the brushed stainless steel or matte gold swivel base
- Exceptionally smooth gliding motion
- Includes lumbar pillow (for lumbar, neck, or elbow support)
- Ergonomic arm height and high back for exceptional comfort
- Transitions beautifully into any room of your home
- Ready to be the anchor of your nursery, and eventually, a beautiful addition to any room in your home
- Foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
- Overall Height: 38"
- Overall Width: 33"
- Overall Stationary Depth: 36"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 26"
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Back Height (from top of seat to top of chair): 27"
- Arm Height (from floor): 24"
- Distance from wall needed for glide/recline: 6"- 8"
- Glider Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Certification: Oeko-Tex®
- Rub Count: 100,000
- All Performance Fabrics are very durable, easy to spot clean and easy to maintain.
- All removable covers are machine washable, except Enviroleathers, which can easily be wiped down.
- For detailed spot cleaning instructions and how to care for your products, learn more here.
Reserve Vera Glider - Fabric w/ Walnut Base at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.