Vista Rumble Seat & Bassinet Travel Bag
Our TravelBag protects your RumbleSeat or Bassinet so you can travel with ease. By registering your travel bag online, our TravelSafe program covers any damage incurred to your RumbleSeat or Bassinet during air travel.
With the TravelSafe program, any damage caused to your product during air travel is covered by UPPAbaby. The program benefits are based on the purchase of an UPPAbaby Travel Bag, registering both Travel Bag and gear, and being within the warranty terms. For Strollers, RumbleSeat or Bassinet accessories, the TravelSafe Program is within 4 years of your gear purchase (2 years under original product warranty + additional 2 years). The 2 additional years are ONLY valid for damage caused to your gear in the Travel Bag during air travel. For car seats, the program is valid under the original warranty (limited lifetime).
- Fits any RumbleSeat or Bassinet model year
- Durable, luggage grade 600 denier bag safeguards your RumbleSeat or Bassinet while traveling
- Convenient inner pockets for RumbleSeat bumper bar and adapter storage
- Comfortable carry handles and removable shoulder strap maximize versatility
- Exterior luggage tag pocket for quick identification
- Includes TravelSafe Program
How it Works
Register your stroller and travel bag online here prior to your departure. Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
- Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (VISTA and TravelBag)
- Image of damage to VISTA
- Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby travel bag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Please Note: If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim. To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Travel Safe, Travel Happy!