Washable Rug - Kim
Eligible For Free Shipping
When it comes to pajama parties, splashing out on candy is a must! Spread out your marshmallows and let little ones enjoy the fun on this whimsical washable rug!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PRACTICAL. The flexible cotton canvas backing makes the rug lightweight. Easy to fold, store, or put to wash. We recommend using an anti-slip underlay to keep the rug in place.
- ARTISANALLY HANDCRAFTED ONE BY ONE IN INDIA. Each piece is one of a kind, which may cause very slight variations from one to another.
- NON-TOXIC DYES. Color shades may vary slightly, especially if the fiber is undyed.
- SAFE. This product is non-toxic and complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certified.
- Machine washable
- Dimensions: 4' 7" x 6' 7"
- Composition: Pile: 97% cotton, 3% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton
- Made with natural fibers. This may cause slight shedding for a while, especially after the first washes. This process will decrease over time, as the rug gets vacuumed (always on low to moderate suction mode).
- Folding wrinkles will gradually smooth after laying the rug on the floor allowing for the fibers to naturally adapt. However, you can put the rug in the dryer to speed the process before first-time use.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
Write a Review