Washable Rug - Morocco
The rug's natural base is decorated with different tribal shapes in multiple colors, with a long natural fringe on the extremes. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
- Machine-washable: It can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:handmade, created with care and produced individually by artisans.
- Eco-friendly:Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: Due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: Get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Design: Natural base with different tribal shapes in multiple colors with a long natural fringe on the extremes. Both for babies and grown ups! Big size requires a 9kg machine for washing.
Washing and Care Instructions
Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
Tumble dry at low temperature.
Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
Reserve Washable Rug - Morocco at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.