Westcoast Baby - Bamboo - Sprout Pants - Solid Bottom
Eligible For Free Shipping
Functional and hip baby clothes! Unique, Organic, and Canadian-made layettes that are the perfect take-me-home outfits. Westcoast Baby presents an essential collection for newborns that are not only practical, but also adorable! Bound to make people talk and rave. Founded in 2004, Westcoast Baby is designed and manufactured in CANADA by a local mom. Captivating in both design and colour, Vancouver B.C.'s Westcoast Baby has designed a Bamboo Layette line of clothing and accessories that have vintage practicality combined with traditional Japanese shapes. Features
- Elastic free so no rubbing on babies sensitive tummy and no worry about irritation for babes umbilical cord.
- Pants are fitted in the legs so they wont ride up but will fit nice and snuggly
- Made Sweatshop free in Canada
- Made of luxurious bamboo
- Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen and softness that feels and drapes like silk but is less expensive and more durable.
- Bamboo clothing is easy to launder in a clothes washer and dryer.
- Because of the smooth and round structure of its fibers, bamboo clothing is soft and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin. Some people with chemical sensitivities can not tolerate bamboo clothing.
- Bamboo clothing is hypoallergenic.
- Bamboo is highly absorbent and wicks water away from the body 3 to 4 times faster than cotton. In warm, humid and sweaty weather, bamboo clothing helps keep the wearer drier, cooler and more comfortable and doesn't stick to the skin.
- The structure of bamboo fibers make bamboo fabrics more breathable and thermal regulating than cotton, hemp, wool or synthetic fabrics.
- Bamboo fibers and fabrics absorb dyes faster and more thoroughly than cotton, modal and viscose with better color clarity. Bamboo fabrics do not need to be mercerized to improve their luster and dye-ability like cotton requires.
- Bamboo grows rapidly and naturally without any pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers.
- Bamboo clothing (both mechanically and chemically manufactured) is 100% biodegradable and can be completely decomposed in the soil by micro-organisms and sunlight without decomposing into any pollutants such as methane gas which is commonly produced as a by-product of decomposition in landfills and dumps.
Write a Review
Sizes: 8-12 lbs (0-3 months), 11-15 lbs (3-6 months)