Now YOYO has a new look and evolves into YOYO² to offer even more comfort and practicality with a new reinforced frame, independent suspensions on the 4 wheels and a handlebar in faux leather. Still just as lightweight and compact, YOYO² has double the agility and ingenuity to make your life even easier
The YOYO² stroller folds and unfolds in a moment, can be worn over the shoulder and tucks in anywhere. Catch the subway, get on a bus, jump in a taxi or fly to the other side of the world*! The YOYO² stroller grows with your child. Choose which seat variant to fit onto the frame and tailor it to your needs.
- The 0+ newborn pack will carry your baby safely from birth, lying facing you.
- The 6+ color pack allows your child to sit up facing the road, from 6 months onwards.
YOYO² is extremely strong and light thanks to its high-quality materials.
With its aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics, your stroller will last for several generations.
And in order not to make our old versions of YOYO obsolete, all the BABYZEN products and accessories that fit YOYO² also fit YOYO+Color Pack 6+ and Newborn Pack 0+ sold separately
- Lightweight for a scalable stroller: 6.2 kg to 6.6 kg
- Cabin baggage size (folded dimensions: 52 x 44 x 18 cm)
- New handlebar in soft faux leather, a pleasure to grip
- Safety wrist-strap
- YOYO² protects your child up to a weight of 22 kg
- Hytrel® elastomer suspension, unique technology
- Basket supports up to 5 kg, easily accessible from the front or back
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
- Supplied with a carrying bag
Cool for compactibility, wish it compressed into an infant car seat!I really wish this product could be a 2 in one to help people save money! Lightweight stroller and infant car seat in one would have been a definite 5 star rating!
*Cabin luggage standards may vary depending on the airline, we recommend checking with your carrier for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
Reserve Yoyo2 Frame at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.