Yumbox Panino is your lunch time go-to for kids of all ages and adults. Designed to hold sandwiches (yes, including crust!) easily. But you can also pack salads, pasta, sushi and all kinds of healthy leftovers. Yumbox Panino is holds more food than Yumbox Original for growing kids and adults.
- PRACTICAL LEAKPROOF DESIGN: Yumbox Panino is designed to make your packed lunches easy & delicious. Molded silicone lined lid engages with the tray, making Yumbox leakproof inside and out (*not water*). Pack dips next to crackers with no worries. One easy to open and close latch makes Yumbox a perfect lunchbox, even for toddlers. The removable compartmentalized tray is divided up into 4 wells, each sealed independently by one lid (make sure not to overpack in order to seal!).
- IDEAL PORTION SIZES: Yumbox ensured that the portion sizes work well for kids and adults. The 4 compartments (total volume 3 cups plus dip) are made up of one large 2 cup portion space for sandwich/salads; two 1/2 cup sides; one 1 oz dip/treat well. Perfect portion sizes minimize food waste and ensure that you eat healthy on the go.
- PERFECT HEALTHY PACKED LUNCH: Yumbox makes it so easy to make your packed lunches look appetizing, colorful and organized. Place an ice pack (not included) outside of Yumbox to keep contents fresh. Both Yumbox and ice pack are intended to go into an insulated bag (not included).
- EASY CLEANING: Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle is highly recommend to preserve the seal.
- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE & LIGHT: Yumbox is made using all food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Yumbox is compact & lightweight. It measures approx. 8.5 x 6 x 1.8 inches and weighs 1.1 lbs. All productions are safety tested. Yumbox offers a one year guarantee.
**Tray insert designs may vary - subject to stock available**
Dimensions: 8.5 (l) x 6 (w) x 1.8 (h) inches, weighs 1 lbs 1.5 oz.
Perfect Bento box!We love the Yumbox Panino. It's the perfect size to fit a sandwich and a few sides, and if I want to do a more traditional Bento box with several cut up foods and no sandwich, I just use silicone muffin cups. :)
Great for packing lunchesEasy to clean, spacious compartments, great for lunch on the go