Crossover Stroller Wagon
The Larktale crossover™ is a first-of-its-kind convertible stroller/wagon. Starting as a full-featured single stroller that’s suitable for a newborn, the crossover™ converts quickly and easily into a single or double-seater pull wagon. Parents no longer need to choose between a traditional stroller and a stroller/wagon, or invest in multiple products – the crossover™ truly combines both into one easy to use device without compromising on features. No tools or separate conversion kits are needed, the second seat and pull handle for wagon mode are included!
Parents will also love the extra-large sun canopy with air-flow panel and peek-a-boo window, stroller organizer, leatherette handlebar, bumper bar and snack tray, mesh cargo divider, all-wheel suspension and plenty of storage space. The crossover™ folds compactly in both wagon and stroller modes.
- Suitable from birth to 50 lbs in the stroller seat, with a total weight capacity of 68 lbs in stroller mode including cargo. For wagon mode, use from 6 months to 50 lbs per attached seat with a 120 lbs total weight capacity including cargo.
- Converts from a single newborn-ready stroller into a double pull wagon in a few easy steps with no tools necessary.
- Second seat with adjustable padded 5-point safety harness attaches in seconds, or folds flat to fit in the large under seat basket when not in use.
- The pull handle for wagon mode is included and folds down to fit in the under seat basket for when planning an on-the-go conversion.
- Full recline angle is safe to use with a newborn and features a vented seat back to provide airflow within the reclined seat.
- Safely attach your infant car seat using a crossover car seat adapter (sold separately – coming mid-2023).
- Large multi-position sun canopy with pop-out visor, zippered canopy extension with airflow panel, and a peek-a-boo window. Comfortably shades both seats when fully expanded in wagon mode.
- The crossover folds down quickly and easily in both stroller and wagon modes, and feature easy-to-lift handles. Clip the fold latch to keep the frame folded for transportation or storage.
- Mesh cargo divider included to section off and hold groceries, bags, and other loose items when only one child is seated in the double wagon. Stows away on the crossover stroller/wagon when not in use.
- Handlebar console with multiple storage compartments for drinks and personal items.
- Snack tray and leatherette-wrapped bumper bar are included for stroller-mode and opens to one side for getting passengers in and out of the stroller seat. Quick removal for converting to wagon mode.
- A seat back mesh storage pocket and large under seat basket hold all your on-the-go essentials. In wagon mode, two mesh interior pockets keep your child’s snacks and toys within reach.
- Large non-flat rubber wheels and an all-wheel suspension system provide a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Lockable swivel front wheels provide extra stability on uneven terrain.
- Adjustable padded 5-point safety harnesses keep seated children secure.
- Self-leveling cup holder included.
- Clear-view non-fogging deluxe rain cover included – adjusts to fit both single stroller and double wagon modes.
- Spot clean or remove fabric completely to hand-wash in mild detergent. Replace fabric on frame to air dry completely before use after washing.
- Age Range: Suitable from birth to 50lbs in stroller mode. Suitable from 6 months up to 50 lbs per seat in wagon mode.
- Total Weight Capacity: 120 lbs
- Newborn Options: Car Seat Adapter available for Maxi Cosi, Clek and Nuna infant seats (coming mid-2023)
- Assembled Dimensions as a Stroller: 43 x 23 x 44 inches
- Assembled Dimensions as Wagon: 43 x 23 x 40 inches
- Folded Dimensions: 9.5 x 23 x 55 inches
- Assembled Product Weight: 27.5 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions: 28.5 x 23.5 x 10.5 inches
- Packaged Weight: 30.9lbs