The Joolz Hub+ is the sharpest-looking new stroller in the city. Compact yet comfortable. Stylish and lightweight. This sophisticated stroller is the perfect companion for exploring the urban jungle. With updates such as an easy-to-use 5-point buckle, rotatable bumper bar and newly designed shopping basket and wheels, you'll be able to easily cruise through the hustle and bustle of the city. And if you’re still out and about at the end of the day, you’re set to be seen as you light up the night with front and rear LED lights.
|Colour||Awesome Anthracite, Brilliant Black, Classic Blue, Gorgeous Grey, Marvellous Green|
|Stroller Type||Single Full-sized|
|Dimensions||33.9-38" L x 20.9" W x 37.4-41.3" H|
|Folded Dimensions||12" L x 20.9" W x 24.8" H|
|Snack Tray Included||No|
|Bug Cover Included||No|
|Rain Cover Included||Yes|
|Wheel Size||Front 6" | Rear 10"|
|Car Seat Compatible||Yes, Adapters sold separately|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Lifetime warranty when registered within 6 months of purchase - otherwise 2 year warranty|
|Country of Origin||Designed in Amsterdam, Made in China|
|Materials + Care||Clean the fabric with lukewarm water and soap. Rinse with fresh water and leave to dry. | Aluminum parts of your pushchair with warm water and a soft cloth.|
|Sustainability + Environment||Up to 77 bottles used to create the Hub+ Stroller Navy Blue Fabrics|
- Compact size, fully loaded features make the Joolz Hub+ great for everyday use
- Easy fold and go with carry strap included for parents on-the-go
- Superior comfort and safety backed by a lifetime warranty
- Rain Cover included which fits all Joolz Hub+ configurations (seat, bassinet, cocoon)
- Upgraded click-and-go 5-point buckle with adjustable safety harness for a comfortable, secure fit
- New rotatable bumper bar
- Integrated LED lights for safe evening walks
- Large shopping basket with sporty mesh look (hold up to 11 lbs.)
- Updated wheel design featuring all wheel suspension, puncture proof tires and one touch brake
- Narrow and nimble for navigating busy streets with a width of just 21"
- Adjustable one-hand recline featuring 3 reversible seat positions including full recline
- Adjustable calf support
- XL adjustable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and peek-a-boo window
- Responsive one-hand steeringwith adjustable leatherette handlebar
- Large rear wheels, lockable front swivel wheels
- Compact freestanding fold
- Enhanced reflective features on Brilliant black look
- Suitable for children 6 months to 50 lbs.
- Car seat compatible (adapter and car seat sold separately)
- Suitable from birth with Joolz Hub Bassinet+ or Joolz Hub Cocoon (sold separately)
What's in the box?
- The box contains one complete and amazing Joolz Hub+ and everything that belongs to it.
- Chassis including wheels
- Shopping basket
- XXL sunhood
- Carry strap
All the features of a full-size stroller but WAY more manageableWe did a tremendous amount of research before purchasing (starting with the flagship large strollers like the V2 and Wave) all the way down to travel strollers (to complement the larger stroller). After actually pushing the larger strollers and imagining hauling them in and out of a trunk and on a plane, we knew that they weren't for us. Enter the Joolz Hub. We were introduced to the Joolz brand by an associate at WCK, and loved the sturdy (and classy) design, intuitive fold and lifetime warranty. This thing pushes like a dream, is as stable as the full size strollers (but weighs much less and is less cumbersome), and when folded fits in our front closet. It can also be GATE CHECKED with most major airlines. Joolz just seems to be gaining traction in North America (more popular in Europe), and we definitely get the hype. Lastly, if you have never ordered from WCK online - don't hesitate! The staff that manages online orders is exceptional (correspondence from a real human by email who you can actually write back to - who knew that still existed??).