Solution Z-Fix Booster Seat
Equipped with 12 height settings and automatic width adjustment, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted to meet each child’s individual space requirements. Its ability to be operated with just one hand makes it quick and easy for parents to adjust. The patented, reclining headrest’s design ensures that the child's head remains in the safety zone. This is especially important in the event of a side-impact collision, where the headrest and the L.S.P. System Plus offer your child greater protection. In combination with the energy-absorbing shell, forces from a side-impact collision are reduced by approximately 25% and the child's head is actively guided into a safe position thanks to the CYBEX Safety Pads. The Solution Z-Fix is equipped with ISOFIX Connect for easy installation and extra stability and safety. Ensuring your child’s comfort even when driving on hot days, the seat’s air ventilation system cools down the seat to a comfortable temperature. The car seat's reclining backrest perfectly adjusts to the angle of the back seat, making the Solution Z-Fix the perfect choice for your child with safety and comfort in mind.
Your child grows a great deal between the ages of 3 and 12 but the Solution Z-Fix is optimized to grow alongside them and adapts to your child's changing needs.
- Patented 3-Position Reclining Headrest: Prevents the child’s head from tipping forward while sleeping. It ensures that the child’s head remains in the safety zone at all times in the event of a side-impact collision. Besides improving passive safety, the patented headrest also ensures a comfortable sleeping position.
- Automatic Height and Width Adjustment (12 Positions): The Solution Z-Fix grows with your child from 3 to 12 years. Offering 12 positions, the head and shoulder protectors can be adjusted in height with automatic width adjustment to meet the individual space requirements of the child. The smart one-hand operation makes it quick and easy for the parent to adjust.
- Optimised Linear Side-Impact Protection (L.S.P. System Plus): The L.S.P. System Plus of the Solution Z-Fix offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%.
- Air Ventilation System Provides a comfortable seat temperature for your child even on hot days through a mesh of ventilation channels that run through the backrest and seat components.
- ISOFIX Connect System:Equipped with ISOFIX Connect for easy installation and extra stability. The seat's connectors simply snap into the vehicle's ISOFIX anchorage points. The connectors can easily be folded away, so that the seat is also compatible with cars not equipped with ISOFIX.
- New Fabric:The Solution Z-Fix combines two fabrics in a unique way. One fabric is extremely soft and cozy, especially on the inside of the seat. Hard-wearing two-tone twill-effect fabric is used around the shell. This combination ensures that your little one has a comfortable journey. At the same time, it perfectly blends into the interior of a modern car.
- Rigid Latch System: Offers enhanced safety and stability and easy one-click installation. The connectors can easily be folded away to be compatible with cars not equipped with LATCH.
- Child Weight Capacity: 40 – 120 lbs
- Child Standing Height: 40 - 60 inch (101.6 - 152.4 cm)
- Child Seated Shoulder Height: 15 - 21.5 inch (38.1 - 54.6 cm)
- Product Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kgs)
- Product Dimensions Min (W x D): 20.5 x 16 inch (52.1 x 40.6 cm)
- Booster Min Dimensions (H): 28 inch(71.1 cm)
- Booster Max Dimensions (H): 35 inch (88.9 cm)
- Seating Compartment Height: 27.5 - 35 inch (69.9 - 88.9 cm)
- Seat Area Depth / Width: 12.5 / 12 inch (31.8 / 30.5 cm)
- Shoulder Width: 15 inch (38.1 cm)
Reserve Solution Z-Fix Booster Seat at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.