Swaddle UP Transition Bag (Grey)
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. It enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high quality, breathable cotton.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Gentler way to help your baby transition from swaddling to arms-free sleep
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy Care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash & tumble dry
- Medium: 13-19 lbs
- Large: 19-24 lbs (8.5 - 11 kg)
- X-Large: 24-1 lbs (11-14 kg)
Great sleep sackMy baby loves to sleep with her arms up this is the perfect option
Best sleep sacksI have been using the Love to Dream sleep sacks since my son was about 1 month old (size small). They are soft, stretchy and light weight so your baby won't get overheated and won't feel too confined. He never liked having his arms swaddled down, but prefers to have them up by his face for comfort, so the style of these sacks were perfect. At around 6 months we started using the transition bag (size M), and had him sleep with one arm out. Now at 7 months we can use the same sleep sack with both arms out. Because the design of these are multistage, it's great that I don't have to buy others - until he grows to the next size.
Good Quality, Good UseA regular swaddle wasn’t able to keep my baby sleeping well, because he kept breaking out from it. Purchased this to give it a try and it worked for him! Bought a larger size as they tend to run a bit small and hoping can use this as a transition sleep sack when he grows older.
Longer sleepsReally helped our little one sleep comfortably. Found much more success than sleeping with his arms swaddled at his side. Also like that we will be able to use as transition (one arm out) and then as a sleep sack when the time comes.
GreatI like it. This is a great choice
Sleep MoreThis saved us and our little one hours of extra sleep. It really helped us transition out of the swaddle. Also great to use as a sleeping bag once you zip off the arms. Great idea!