Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition. The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Stage 2: The simplest solution to transition your baby from Swaddle UP™ to arms free Sleep Bags – all while maintaining your baby's cherished sleep routine.
- 1 Tog 20-24°c
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Sleep MoreThis saved us and our little one hours of extra sleep. It really helped us transition out of the swaddle. Also great to use as a sleeping bag once you zip off the arms. Great idea!
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash & tumble dry
- Medium: 13-18.5 lbs (6 - 8.5 kg)
- Large: 18.5-24 lbs (8.5 - 11 kg)
- X-Large: 24-30.5 lbs (11-14 kg)
Reserve Swaddle UP 50/50 (Grey) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.