Hudson 3-in-1 Crib
Delight in mid-century modern appeal with the Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib. Stylish rounded spindles bring a simple charm, and give the Hudson Crib an open, radiant feel. The all-spindle sides let you keep an eye on baby from all angles, while four adjustable mattress positions allow you to maximize comfort and safety for both you and baby.
The Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib converts to both a toddler bed (conversion kit included) and daybed, and is solidly built from sustainable New Zealand pine wood. Whether you prefer a contemporary or time-honored palette for your nursery, Hudson has you covered from modern greys, clean white, playful two-tones, or new naturals.
- Made with sustainable New Zealand Pine Wood
- Converts to daybed and toddler bed with included toddler bed conversion kit
- Four adjustable mattress levels
- Hidden hardware construction
- Greenguard GOLD Certified
- Lead and phthalate safe with non-toxic finish
- Meets ASTM International and US CPSC safety standards
- 1 year warranty
- Some color variation may be expected with our Natural colors due to the nature of our wood and finishing process.
No conversion kitCrib is great love the grey but very disappointed that it took so long to realize there was no conversion kit included in my box. Store said there was nothing they could do either. I’d hope they could do something after paying over $400 for a crib and not be able to use it into the toddler years...
- Takes a mattress at least 51.625 x 27.25" and no more than 6" thick
- Assembled dimensions: 54 x 29.75 x 35"
- Assembled weight: 54 lbs
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs