Beads Grasper - Multi
This beautifully-made Beads Grasper by Grimm's Spiel & Holz is a tactile delight! The colourful wooden balls are joined together by an elasticized heavy duty string. The fun, large rainbow balls on this grasping toy engage and entertain the littlest of babies.
Your child will enjoy feeling the smooth texture and exploring the contours of each colourful ball. Babies love rolling the balls around, and shaking them too. Rolling the balls over each other is a soothing, calming experience -- an ideal tactile de-stresser. It will be enjoyed by both children and adults alike.
Made by Nature Features
- Grimm’s toys are always one of a kind, carrying unique marks made by nature. Wood grain has changing structures and colours which serve as proof of its natural origins. The unique variations are proof of quality, not defects. Discover the markings that make your Grimm’s toy Simply Unique!
- Every piece of wood has its own appearance, its own character and its own vitality. Its natural characteristics, and unique markings are therefore always to be considered. For example, dark spots on the rainbow are caused by mineral deposits. This means that if the tree had grown further, a branch would have developed at this point.
- BLACK STRIPES: Black stripes are also something completely natural. This is the so-called pith tube or "heart of the tree". It differs from the surrounding wood by the darker colour and structure. When working on the wood, it can become completely or partially visible. This feature is part of the natural appearance of the wood. Therefore, these are not defects for us, but quality features of a natural product and as such are desired and welcome by us. We love this uniqueness of wood!
- Materials: maple wood, non-toxic water based colour stain.
- Size: diameter 11cm, bead diameter 3cm.
- Made sustainably in Germany
- Made from sustainable alder, lime, maple and cherry timbers, hand finished with non-toxic and water based stains (unvarnished), and treated with pure food-grade vegetable oil
- An ideal toy for baby's first grasping experiences (from 3 months & up).