This best-selling Toddler Bapron, also known as a bib-apron hybrid, full-coverage bib, smock, or apron, is designed for children size 6m to 3T. This beautiful protective apron is the perfect companion for mealtime, art, and toddler sensory activities for little mess makers! The fabric is a durable-yet-soft waterproof fabric that is quick-drying, stain resistant, machine washable, and 100% certified baby-safe (free of harmful chemicals and safe for even the most sensitive of skin). BapronBaby bibs are made entirely of high quality eco-friendly fabric that is fire retardant, anti-microbial, and 100% made in the USA
- Breathable, waterproof fabric
- Stain resistant and semi-absorptive
- Rinses clean for repeated use
- Covers lap to catch food and protect clothes
- Comfortably fits 6M-3T
- Ties securely around the body
Love!!The best! My boys HATE bibs. They rip them off as soon as we do them up! So I splurged form the traditional bibs and got two of the Baprons, one of my best purchases so far!
Best bib ever!The bapron is perfect! Great coverage, easy to clean and dries so fast!
Great productWe love the bapron. We love the patterns and the versatility with this product! We have a few of them now!
Stylish and functional!This baby apron is stylish and functional at the same time. I put it on my daughter when she is fed solids. It helps prevent her clothes from getting messy and dirty and is very easy to clean. All you need to do is wash it with water and it dries quickly. It’s also machine washable but I’ve handwashed it using baby dish washing detergent and no problem. Highly recommend it if you’re looking for a bib/apron for your baby which is comfortable for him/her and easy to clean.
- Quick Cleaning: rinse entire bapron/bib/apron under cool water with or without soap. Gently shake off water and allow to air dry fully. Bapron will be ready to use again in 30 minutes!
- Deep Cleaning: BapronBaby bibs are machine washable and may be tumbled dry on low to medium heat. Do not iron as it may damage the waterproof layer.