Boheme Pacifier (2 Pk)
Bibs are proud to present BIBS new pacifier "BIBS Boheme". With its romantic and artistic silhouette, BIBS Boheme takes inspiration in the modern bohemian style with deep appreciation for mother nature. The bohemian style combines natural elements like wood, rattan, and macrame with artistic, quirky, and organic patterns making this new design fresh, creative, and super cute.
The round natural rubber latex nipple is designed to resemble the shape and size of the mother’s soft nipple and promotes a similar tongue placement and sucking technique when breastfeeding.
The pacifier is therefore recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding.
- Round nipple
- Available in natural rubber latex
- Recommended by midwives to support natural breastfeeding
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
Before first use
Before first use (when you take the pacifier out of the packaging), sterilize the pacifier by putting it in plenty of boiling water for 5 minutes (like in a pot on the stove where the water will be boiling for the entire 5 min.) Remember to keep an eye on the water level when boiling so that the shield does not burn on the pot. This only applies before first use.
When cleaning the pacifier subsequently, follow these three simple steps:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl. Pour them with plenty of boiling water.
- Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 min.
- Pick them up and let them dry on a clean towel.