Fllo Convertible Car Seat
Fllo is one of the safest narrow convertible car seats available, supporting extended rear-facing use. Engineered to protect, it is built with advanced safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented EACT energy management system, and advanced side-impact protection, with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Fllo’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across.
All Fllo models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Fllo is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Forward Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Cup Holder Included?||No|
|Booster Car Seat||No|
|Car Seat Type||Convertible Car Seats|
|Removable Seat Fabric||Yes|
|Transport Canada Certified||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in Canada|
|Dimensions||Rear Facing 23.5-27" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 32.5" (D) | Forward Facing 26-31" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 12.5" (D)|
|Base Weight||Rear Facing 14lbs | Forward Facing 22lbs|
|Maximum Weight||Rear Facing 50lbs | Forward Facing 65lbs|
|Base Height||Rear Facing 25" | Forward Facing 30"|
|Maximum Height||Rear Facing 43" | Forward Facing 49"|
|Car Seat Weight||25lbs (+3lbs with Anti-Rebound Bar)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1+2 Year Warranty|
|Car Seat Useful Life||9 Years|
|Materials + Care||Brush or scrape off residue, wipe surface with water. If spot still remains, apply mild detergent and water, wipe clean with water or blot with clean soft towel|
- Extended Rear-Facing: Designed to international best practice allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Rebound bar provides 1-2 inches of extra legroom for the rear-facing child as they grow.
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System: Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT): Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat base.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it's easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
- Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection: Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
- Adjustable Headrest: Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Aircraft Approved: Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- Fllo comes in several fabric options to suit whatever your child's personality or one that best matches their style (or your car!).
- Engineered for Comfort: The padded EPP foam seat cushion can be removed easily and the cover is hand washable.
- Recyclable Through Clek: When your Clek seat reaches the end of its ride, we can ensure it doesn't end up in a landfill.
- Made in Canada Made with pride in Ontario.
- 1+2 Year Warranty: Clek stands behind their car seats with a 1+2 year warranty.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
Fabrics & Colours
- The Essentials Fabric Collection features the all-new Railroad, free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch, as well as Jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.. (Railroad - Flame Retardant Free, Carbon - Jersey Knit, Tokidoki Rebel 2.0 - Jersey Knit)
- The Performance Fabric Collection features C-Zero Plus Performance Fabrics by Crypton®, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provide resistance to odour causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
- Standard C-Zero Plus: Available in all the fun colours (Flamingo, Prince, Ten Year Blue, ) and has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft.
- Premium C-Zero Plus: Slate, Thunder and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat. Marshmallow offers a soft yet durable option that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and brings a casual elegance to your vehicle.
- Clek Premium Collection Mammoth - Merino wool + TENCEL® Blend: Clek's Premium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
Comfy car seatWe ordered this convertible car seat to grow with our child and support Canadian businesses. We love the sleek modern design that is narrow and not overly bulky. It’s very easy to set up and use. Our daughter loves sitting in it and has been able to fall asleep and is also able to peer out the window. Haven’t had to clean it or travel with it yet. Might be a bit of a pin rethreading the harness as she grows.