Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your KNOX or ALTA during air travel! Wherever your travels may take you and your family, UPPAbaby has you covered. With UPPAbaby's new TravelSafe Program, you can now gate check your car seat without worry. By simply registering this travel bag online, any damage caused to your KNOX or ALTA during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby!
With UPPAbaby's TravelSafe program, any damage caused to your product during air travel is covered by UPPAbaby. The program benefits are based on the purchase of an UPPAbaby Travel Bag, registering both Travel Bag and gear, and being within the warranty terms. For Strollers, RumbleSeat or Bassinet accessories, the TravelSafe Program is within 4 years of your gear purchase (2 years under original product warranty + additional 2 years). The 2 additional years are ONLY valid for damage caused to your gear in the Travel Bag during air travel. For car seats, the program is valid under the original warranty (limited lifetime).
How it Works
Register your car seat and travel bag online here prior to your departure. Once this is complete, you are ready to travel!
Making a Claim with UPPAbaby
In the occurrence of damage to your stroller during air travel, contact UPPAbaby within 14 days of your return and provide 3 pieces of information:
- Registration information: Name, Address, Serial Numbers (KNOX or ALTA and TravelBag)
- Image of damage to KNOX or ALTA
- Proof of travel with departure and return dates (accepted forms: boarding passes, baggage tickets, flight confirmations, etc.)
- UPPAbaby travel bag must be registered prior to trip departure date.
- Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original 2 year warranty.
- UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Please Note: If you fail to register your product, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim. To make a claim call 339-499-7455 or email email@example.com
Travel Safe, Travel Happy!