Latex Supreme Pacifier
Bibs NEW exclusive pacifier in a modern aesthetic design. The elegant shield is designed to ensure optimal passage of air so that the skin around the mouth remains dry. The BIBS pacifier has been a classic for moms and babies for over 30 years. Due to its naturally safe and durable rubber material, the BIBS pacifier has been trusted by moms worldwide for decades. Collect them all to ensure your baby's look is coordinated!
- Exclusive and decorative with a soft matte finish
- Made in lightweight polypropylene (PP) – completely FREE from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- The BIBS Supreme pacifier has a symmetric shape nipple
- The flat nipple is designed to support proper jaw development and minimize the pressure on the teeth.
- Available in two sizes
- Natural rubber latex
- Recommend to discarding pacifiers after 3-4 months.
- Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Care Instructions: Sterilize each pacifier before use. Bring water to a boil and pour boiling water over pacifiers. Let the pacifiers soak for approx. 5 minutes. Pick them up and let them dry. The pacifier nipples may retain water, simply squeeze the nipple to release and lay to cool and dry for 3-4 hours. If the pacifier shows any irregularities, we recommend that you discard right away. Due to the pacifiers being made with natural rubber, the nipple may expand with use.
- Caution! We often receive inquiries from parents who have followed the National Board of Health's recommendation to cook the pacifier for 5 minutes before first use and daily afterwards. The result is broken pacifiers. DO NOT COOK. They are not meant to be boiled and are therefore destroyed by the high heat.