Learning to drink from a straw is an important developmental milestone that develops lip rounding and promotes speech development. The ezpz Mini Cup + Straw Training System teaches toddlers to drink from an open cup and safely learn to use a straw.
- Helps toddlers succeed with the 3-Phase Developmental Drinking Method (by Ms. Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP)
- Straw serves as both a Beginner Training Straw + an Advanced Training Straw
- Reduces spillage
- Dimensions: Cup (2.5 x 3.1), Straw (4.3 x 0.35 in), Lid (1.4 x 2.1)
- Portion Size: 4oz
- 100% Silicone (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)
Great for 12m oldMy son loves using this straw cup during meals and down the road he’ll be able to use it as a regular open cup. Great purchase and value. I would recommend this over the tiny cup.
Love this cupWe previously had the tiny cup which we loved. We moved on to the straw cup and my 10 month old son has no problem using this cup. The only trouble is that he can pull the straw out!
Love it!I really like this cup! I can see how it had started to help my daughter stop “tongue sucking” already, and the size is a great advancement from the tiny cup.
Highly Recommend!After countless “sippy cups” I finally found one my son (11 months) will use! 10/10
Perfect!Love all the ezpz products - this cup is great for smoothies!
Reserve Mini Cup & Straw Training System at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.