Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone, and the ezpz Mini Utensils are designed to help toddler learn how to eat with a spoon (scooping) and fork (piercing). The Mini Spoon and Fork are the most functional, developmentally appropriate toddler utensils on the market.
- Narrow spoon bowl / fork prongs safely fits toddler’s mouth
- Strong nylon head for easy scooping + piercing
- Sensory bumps and raised rim provide sensory awareness
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle makes grasping more successful
- Bumps on the bottom of the utensil stabilize the spoon / fork when at rest
- Mini Spoon dimensions: 1 x 4.6
- Mini Fork dimensions: 1 x 4.4
- Silicone + Nylon (BPA, BPS, PVS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (will not wear, fade or corrode)
- 12 Months+
Have only used the spoonWe had the tiny spoons but lost one. So I bought this to have two spoons. This spoon is a bit bigger than the tiny spoons but still works well for my 10 month old. Haven’t used the fork yet as he is not that advanced yet!
Reserve Mini Utensils (Fork + Spoon) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.