The OXO Tot Fork and Spoon are perfect for when tots are ready to feed themselves. Generous handles have soft, non-slip grips and are easy to hold while scooping yogurt or piercing pasta. The Fork tines capture food effectively (really!) and safely, while the deep Spoon head easily scoops and contains food, easing the frustrations of learning to self-feed. A flat spot on the handles prevents the Fork and Spoon from rolling off the table or high chair tray and the soft grips are shaped to keep them from sliding into bowls or plates. This durable stainless steel Fork and Spoon Set eases the transition to “grown-up” flatware.
- Soft, non-slip handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Handles are curved to prevent slipping into bowl or plate
- Effective Fork tines, yet no sharp edges
- Deep Spoon shape for easier scooping of food and liquids
- Fork and Spoon won’t roll around
- Sturdy stainless steel for durability
- BPA, phthalate and PVC free
- 12 months +
- Dishwasher safe
nice setnice set easy for my little
one to hold and pick up food. nicer than plastic ends
Perfect setGreat shape for my little to hold, and it’s extra nice that the fork is more of a spork, as it’s rounded shape vs straight.