Organic Third Trimester Tea
You. Are. Almost. There! Yay! So we made this for you: Organic Third Trimester Tea is a hearty blend of stinging nettles, chamomile, rosehips, oatstraw and red raspberry leaf, traditionally used to nurture your third trimester self and to prepare for labor. It's a time-honored blend for the occasional leg cramp that can…um…CRAMP your style in the third trimester.
- Fragrant Mint Herbal Tea to Help Support the Unique Needs of Late Pregnancy*
- USDA Certified 100% Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher by EarthKosher
- Each teabag comes wrapped in individual packaging — so you can take a single bag on the go. And if they've spent a few weeks living at the bottom of your diaper bag...well, they'll still be good.
- Having a day? We get it. That's why each tea tag has its own happy little love note from us to you.
- Formulated to use while breastfeeding
Ingredients: Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Stinging Nettle) Leaf*, Avena Sativa (Oatstraw)*, Mentha Spicata (Spearmint) Leaf*, Rosa Canina (Rosehips)*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf* *Organic
Nice, but not sure if it helpsMy OBGYN confirmed I may consume. Not sure if it helped me along, but I liked drinking the tea.
Great!After doing some research, I’ve made the decision try this tea out. I’m currently 32 weeks and just started drinking few cups a day. I love the taste, it’s very easy to drink. I have no issues or complaints. I hope it helps me prep me for labour!
So far so goodI bought this product based on all the reviews I read ,and the ingredients..it is certified organic. I am 35 weeks pregnant so I just started taking it I asked my doctor if it was OK and she said yes.So far it seems OK ,it taste great, I’m really enjoying it. I actually look forward to it now ...we’ll see what happens in the next few weeks!