The ezpz Tiny Cup helps baby transition from bottle to cup. Learning to drink out of an open cup is an important developmental milestone. The Tiny Cup is designed to help with that process. Designed for infants 4+ months.
- Designed to fit baby’s mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth
- Open cup activates lip closure + tongue elevation
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills
- Safe to use with cold, warm and hot foods and liquids
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)
Excellent CupExcellent sized cup, fits easily into the hands of my nine month old and the weighted bottom and angled sides make it easy for her to learn to drink from an open mouthed cup. Plus its insanely adorable. A solid purchase that I would recommend to others.
Highly RecommendWhen we first received this cup we thought it was so tiny and a little silly but it’s perfect! Our son loves it and thinks it’s great! It’s the perfect size for his little hands and weighted on the bottom so he doesn’t tip it. It gets him to drink more water too because he loves using it. A must have!
Perfect SizeIt’s the perfect size and the weighted bottom has been more useful then I expected. The cup cleans well and my son gets so excited when he sees it coming.
FunctionalGreat size. It is easy for my son to use. Cleans well.
Perfect sizePerfect size for my little one starting baby led weaning. Fits well in baby’s hand and is appropriate shape for small mouths.