Tripp Trapp® Chair (50 Year Anniversary)
The new Tripp Trapp® 50th Anniversary Chair made of ash wood marks the upper end of the Tripp Trapp® Chair positioning. The exclusive limited edition ash wood chair (mixed) that stands out in sustainability and high-quality appearance and makes the perfect choice for customers who value and celebrate the 50-year-old history of Stokke design icon.
As Ash wood has a very distinct light-colored wood in the outer circle of the log and a dark colored wood at the core, the size of the light and the dark area will vary from log to log and the age of the log. The wood has very visible annual rings and that the structure varies depending on from where the element is cut from the log.
For the Tripp Trapp 50th Anniversary Chair Stokke will use the whole log, both the light and the dark wood, utilizing all the raw material, with minor waste. This in turn means that the structure of the wood is very visible and that every chair will be different, or said in another way; Your chair will be as unique as the child sitting on it.
- Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
- Whole wood log is used for the “Ash mixed” chair
- 50th Anniversary engraving on the backrest
- Engraved “Limited Edition” number on the chair bottom
- Easy to clean
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 136kg/300lbs adult.
- Array of color and wood choices that match any décor.
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- MATERIAL: Ash Wood
- PRODUCT SIZE (CM/IN): 49 x 46 x 79 / 19.3 x 18.1 x 31.1
- SUITABLE FOR AGE: from 36 (months)
- SUITABLE FOR WEIGHT (KG/LBS): up to 136 / 300