Tripp Trapp® Storage
Made exclusively for our iconic chair, Tripp Trapp® Storage is perfect for small spaces. Designed to attach seamlessly onto Tripp Trapp®, it neatly holds baby´s mealtime must-haves; and keep bibs and toys where you can find them. Later, as your child grows, they can keep their games and art supplies in their favorite chair, ready to use at family time around the table. This means that Tripp Trapp® Storage can be utlized for the lifecycle of your Tripp Trapp® chair, from newborn into adulthood. Tripp Trapp® Storage can be easily removed from the chair and placed on the floor or on the table where children play and interact. This product can be used with Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003 and is compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories too! PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Safely and easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free
- Convenient storage that keeps meal time must-haves close at hand
- Provides space for toys and art supplies as your child grows
- The right height for toddlers to reach
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and BPA-free
- Design: Peter Opsvik
- Flexible storage solution that lasts throughout the lifecycle of the chair
- Space efficient and perfect for small spaces.
- PLEASE NOTE: When combining this product with the Tripp Trapp® Baby Set, always attach the Tripp Trapp® Storage first.
- Easily attaches to Tripp Trapp® chairs, tool-free.
- Easily detaches so your child can remove the storage and place it on the table or floor.
- Convenient for keeping meal time must-haves close at hand.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free, durable plastic.
- Holds up to 1 kg / 2.2 lb.
- Keeps baby´s toys or children's art supplies organized.
- The right height for toddlers to reach.
- Compatible with all Tripp Trapp® accessories.
- When used with the baby set, Tripp Trapp® Storage must be attached before placing the baby set rail onto the chair.
- Fits all Tripp Trapp® chairs produced after 2003.