Water Buffalo Balancing Game
Hello handsome Buffalo! Are you ready to test your strength? Let’s go! This is going to be so exciting! This wooden game for children aged 3 and over is fun and beautiful to look at. This buffalo will do his best to retain his stoic calm as players take turns to cover his back with more and more little birds. Be careful! It’s really easy to unbalance the buffalo, causing all the birds to fall to the ground!
- This game of skill includes a solid wood buffalo with pastel pink muzzle, black horns and ears and 10 birds in delicate colours: 5 large ones (54 mm) and 5 small ones (44 mm). Suitable for one or more players. The player who puts on one bird too many is the loser!
- The buffalo has a bell at the back, and his ears are made of soft felt.
- His neck bounces around on a spring, too, which is bound to make kids laugh.
- This balance game is perfect for developing patience and dexterity.
- FSC®-certified game (wood from sustainably managed forests)
- Recommended Age: 3 - 6 years old
- Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.1 x 8.6" (16 x 13 x 22 cm)
- Material: Wood
Reserve Water Buffalo Balancing Game at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.